Thursday, May 1, 2008

Recent Outings



Corky and I just returned from a week in Arizona. It was primarily a research trip for him (Navajo Contextual Theology/Practice and Disabilities Services) and a reconnaissance mission for my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Don Whichard (she will probably do a women's conference on the Navajo Rez next year). The picture was taken as we hiked 275 ft. down into Canyon de Chelly.

The other picture is of our family and Georgia family (Jill, Joel and Katie Libramento) and friends (Pete, Kristen and Katie) in Atlanta when we went to see the The Lion King.

3 comments:

ndfugate said...

thanks for posting a pic of leslie looking at the camera and not some guy walking by.

Fred said...

That's a fantastic view of the canyon. Makes me want to vist the place. Should I take my molasses with me or do you think I might find a mill down by the river? :-)

Corky Alexander said...

How did you get the text to wrap?