Sunday, October 7, 2007

What I'm Missing Right Now


Fall in New England. Even though this is a picture of New Hampshire, it is very close to what we saw on a regular basis this time of year while living in RI. Honestly, the water of the bay was that blue, the buildings that picturesque, the leaves that beautiful. I can remember rounding one particular bend where you could see the bay, a stone fence, brightly colored fall leaves in the trees and a pumpkin patch! Living in Rhode Island in the Fall of the year was one of God's greatest gifts to our family.

2 comments:

Corky Alexander said...

I miss it too. I missed it when I saw that slide show you sent me. Good times.

Travelin' On said...

Raymond's told me how much he enjoyed the beauty of Maine.
R.I. sounds wonderful.
Wish we could "travelon" over there. :)
I wanna do that poet's tour (umm or maybe I should say dead poet's tour)