Sunday, October 28, 2007

Watching: PBR Finals



The first week-end of the PBR Final is complete. The Brazilian Guilherme Marchi has moved to the number one position over the "bad boy" Justin McBride (2005 World Champion). I'm happy for McBride to slip in the standings. In all fairness, he is a great bullrider and has dominated all season. But too much is made of him and I get tired of the hype. The Finals will continue next week-end, beginning on Thursday and culminating with two events on Sunday. Watching the Finals is an annual family event. We tend to favor the Brazilians and/or the underdogs. Marchi has come close to winning in the last two years. Last year was a highlight with Adriano Moraes winning his third world title.

2 comments:

Corky Alexander said...

I enjoy sharing these shows with you.

L A Brannen said...

I've only been to a couple of rodeos. Not that I don't like them, but it's just more interesting if someone you know is riding. It is exciting to know that your daughter loves this kind of sport. Bull riding!??? I can tell you for sure, that's not for this 65 year old man (will be 65 the 20th of this month). I think that is definately for the younger generation. LOL