Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cecil the Carrot and Lex




Since Corky posted the Lex the Bee I thought I would post a few more pix of Lex of late. I am particularly fond of the Cecil the Carrot pose because of one of our long-time friends from NC, Cecil Chambers, a friend through thick and thin. Lex isn't too sure about the carrot. The "playhouse sessions" photos were taken at the church playground.

I have been quite amused at Corky and I as we've found ourselves just watching Lex run and play, laughing at him and looking at each other in great Adoration of the Grandson. We could do that for hours and be totally content and entertained. We are getting old. And it's all good.

3 comments:

Kim said...

He is super cute!!! I look forward to Anna Claire and him becoming fast friends!

Fred said...

Aren't these grandchildren wonderful? Let me tell ya - great-grandchildren are too!!!

Travelin' On said...

I have not been with the bloggin' lately but I'm still reading! Love your posts. Lex is a cutie.
Just bought The Shack and it is going to N.O., LA, with me next week. (conference time again) Hopefully I will read it all then. Can't wait!