Monday, April 2, 2007

The Fun Part of Being in My Late Forties


Though there are aches and pains (of both the physical and mental variety) associated with being my age....most of it is very, very good. I have one daughter "raised" and doing well in her new role as minister, wife, mother; one is completing her first year of college and making us proud; one is in high school, becoming a champion in the world of western barrel racing. Corky is loving his new field of ministry ("pure religion"). I'm extremely busy, but fulfilled in my role at the Seminary. And then there's LEX! What a sweetie! He sings with me in church, he waves bye-bye, he babbles out loud...and he cries sometimes but that's okay! I LOVE being a grandmother and look forward to seeing what this little boy is going to be like. I predict: strong opinions, creativity, talent and stubbornness! He'll fit right in!

No comments: